Grade 1 – Course Syllabus
- Equity and EV: What’s the Difference. What makes a Play Good or Bad? Poker as a Tree of Possibilities.
- Betting vs. Checking: The Pros and Cons. Common Blunders. Common Indifferent Spots.
- Bluffing. Mandatory, Optional, and Prohibited Bluffs.
- Polarisation. Relative Hand Strength.
- Calling Bets. EV Requirements. Equity Realisation. Implied Odds.
- C-Betting. Frequency and Sizing. Range Advantage and Nut Advantage.
- Barreling the Turn. Sizing. Bluff Selection. Value Thresholds.Float Betting. Semi Polarised vs. Fully Polarised Strategies.
- River Play – Textural Awareness, Action Sequences, Wide Range Spots.
- Basic Blocker Patterns – Flush Draw Blockers, Backdoor Draws. Using Blockers on the River.