Skip to content
Coaching Terms and Conditions
- All lessons must be taken at a rate of at least one lesson every two weeks unless prior agreement is made. The coach is not liable to provide any service after this time has elapsed without prior agreement and is not obligated to issue a refund; unless: the coach fails to provide a service despite the efforts of the student to arrange lessons. For example, if the student purchases 10 lessons, this coaching must be taken within 20 weeks of package payment being made. It is sometimes agreeable to defer coaching for several weeks, and in rare cases, 1-2 months, if prior communication is made first, but the coach is under no obligation to agree to a hiatus of any length. Lessons will always become void if there is a sustained absence greater than 2x weeks the number of remaining lessons without communication, or if the student does not make contact for two weeks after the time of an agreed hiatus period has elapsed.
- The coach may cancel a lesson at any point due to ill health or a personal/ family emergency. No notice is required and students disadvantaged by these events are not entitled to any compensation. In the event of the coach cancelling a scheduled appointment, this appointment will be rescheduled and the expiry date of the package extend by the amount of time equal to the time discrepancy between the cancelled lesson and the rescheduled lesson.
- The student must provide a minimum of twenty-four hours written notice if unable to attend a lesson. Any lesson that the student fails to attend with less than twenty-four hours notice is counted as taken.
- Coaching packages are refundable only until twenty-four hours after the end of lesson one. If a refund is requested during this timeframe, it will be issued minus the current hourly rate for one hour of coaching. After twenty-four hours from the end of lesson one, coaching packages are completely non-refundable. The coach will never make an exception on this matter for any reason.
- The coach will never share any data regarding a student’s played hands, identity, or screen names without obtaining the student’s permission.
- By purchasing coaching, the student agrees never to share or record coaching sessions without first obtaining the coach’s permission. While lessons are almost always allowed to be recorded, permission is mandatory, and the coach reserves the right to make an exception on this matter.
- At certain times the coach may be fully booked and operating an advanced booking system. In this case, the student will be given the option to pay a deposit of 25% of the cost of a coaching package in order to reserve a place in the next student intake. The coach will always specify an intake date and the remaining funds will be payable before the first lesson of the package takes place. Deposits are 100% non-refundable unless the coach fails to provide a service within one week of the intake date, in which case the student is entitled to a full refund.
- Coaching hours are Monday-Friday between 7:30am and 5pm UK time. Packages are not refundable in the event that the student can no longer attend lessons within this timeframe. Weekend lessons will never be an option. Please ensure that these coaching hours will remain viable for the duration of the package before purchasing coaching.